Duties & Responsibilities
To support day to day business operation and to ensure the sustainability cash flow management and accuracy of reports.
To contribute in budget management and profitability of the Cambodia business through developing and implementing accounting standard, human resource standard. You will support the expansion and growth of the business through generation of revenue through the saving and cash flow management.
*** Responsibilities ACCOUNTING:
- Responsible for Payroll, Personal Income Tax, Compulsory Insurances
- Responsible for taxation compliance
- Work with the Bank for transactions and foreign exchange arrangements
- Preparing, abstracting, cross-checking, communicating, discussing & submitting the financial reports periodically. List of reports are:
– Trial Balance; Balance Sheet Current Year Income Statement i.e. month and YTD amount
– Debtor / Account receivable detail report as at month end tally with Balance Sheet
– Creditor / Account Payable detail report as at month end tally with Balance Sheet
– Sales & margin report tally with Income Statement Fixed Asset schedule
- Support Country Manager for other ad-hoc report requested by Regional team
- Manage staff in & out report
- Manage stationary & office supply
- Daily Admin activities
- Handle recruitment
- Implement company regulations and guideline
- Implement labor law
- Leisure with employee relate to all leaves and communications
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Arranging meetings, appointments, and executive travel.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years experiences in a relevant role.
- Experience working with companies such as: FMCG companies, Pharmaceutical companies, Medical device.
- Companies and the like is preferred.
- Fluency in English (Reading/Writing).
- Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Health Group’s vision and mission.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of reliability and adaptability.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software (XERO, QuickBooks).
*** Key Competencies
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– solving skills
– Team work
*** Other Details
– Start Date: ASAP
– Location: Phnom Penh
– Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
– Reporting to: Country Manager
- Address #8 Street75, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Donpenh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2