Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience with frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, databases, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient with multiple development frameworks
– Minimum 2 years’ experience
– Familiarity with RESTFul APIs to connect applications to back-end services
– Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management
– Team oriented working in a group of highly skilled technical members
– Deadline focused with a vision for efficiency, execution, and results
– Required experience working with new technologies in a continuous learning environment
*** If you’re interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Bayon Market, #33-34, 6th&7th Floor, St.114, Monorom, 7Makara. Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 2