Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Researching knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of Architects team and making recommendations.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Acting as a mentor to new Architects and helping them fine-tune their design skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals.
- Others tasks assigned by Design Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, or similar.
- Master Degree in Architecture or Design might be preferable.
- A good portfolio and 5 years of work experience as an Architect.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Brilliant interpersonal and networking skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- In-depth understanding of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Deadline-driven and dedicated to excellence.
- Address Floor 15th T.K Central Tower, St 289, Phum 13, Sangkat Boeung Kak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5