Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
Qualification & Requirements
- Having knowledge of Nest JS Framework is a must.
- Experience with cloud hosting such as AWS, Google, etc.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient with multiple development frameworks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Familiarity with RESTFul APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of management
- Team oriented working in a group of highly skilled technical members
- Deadline focused with a vision for efficiency, execution, and results
- Required experience working with new technologies in a continuous learning environment
– If you’re interested please send CV to email@example.com
– Contact number : 023991628
– Address : Bayon Market, #33-34, 6th&7th Floor, St.114, Monorom, 7Makara. Phnom Penh
- Address #33-34,St.114,Monorom,7Makara,Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate