Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Service:
– Prepare the work schedule or duty roster, including processing of leave applications.
– To ensure counters in the office and retail reception are sufficiently manned during the operational hours.
– Coordinate with HR on the engagement of the concierge and manage related administrative matters.
– To ensure the concierge team provides good customer service to shoppers/tenants at the concierge counters at all times.
– Manage on-site feedback and complaints. Report feedback to retail/office leasing and assistant property manager.
– Prepare and submit incident report when necessary.
– Recommend any enhancements require to the concierge counter or system to ensure a high standard of customer service in the mall.
– Visit tenants on a regular basis and offer assistance
- Promotion and Event Coordination:
– Updating list of tenants’ operating hours during festive periods (e.g. KNY, Christmas/CNY etc…), inform the concierge team and prepare the list to put up at the concierge.
– Liaise with marketing team delivery flower stand for new tenant(s) and brief concierge team on the changes promptly.
– Process tenant voucher reimbursement and submit to Finance on a monthly basis.
– Prepare and Liaise with marketing for necessary forms and signage to be placed at the concierge for promotion.
– Arrange manpower to distribute tenant bulletin and/or flyers to the tenants.
– Monitor the promotion/loyalty program /events and provide feedback.
– Track promotion item redemption and provide timely report on a weekly basis.
– Monitor and update the marketing inventory list timely.
– Liaise with marketing team and keep updated of tenants’ products and merchandising, including promotion & events.
– Establish superior image to the public
- People Management and Development:
– Motivate and assist in the training development to PM staff members by recommending the suitable training courses.
– Coordinate and deliver trainings (i.e. SOPs and others) to all PM staff member and provide the assessment report if any.
– Closely supervise and monitor PM staff members’ adherence to company policy and procedures
- Business / Custom Development:
– Strengthen good relationship with targeted hotels, hotels’ chief of concierge and other strategic partners to draw tourist traffic
– Penetrate to new channels of tourist market
– To provide analysis reports relating to customer feedback
– Develop close relationships with key and frequent shoppers
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 4 years working experiences in training, customer service and hospital industry
- Able to train team members and Standard Operating Procedure of Property Management
- Self-starter, reliable, honest, disciplined, organized and structured way of working
- Good personality, a good team leader who able to lead with minimum supervision
- Flexible with working hours, day off and public holiday
- Able to communication in Khmer and English, both speaking and writing
- Strong background in team development in previous organization is an advantage
- Address Exchange Square, Building No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 4