Duties & Responsibilities
– Basic understanding of key business metrics: EBIT, GPaL margin, Market Share
– Grasps cross functional drivers (T-Shaped)
– Able to act as guardian and execute the minimum mandatory standards of the Carlsberg S&OP
– Collaboration with Supply Planning, Sales, Marketing, Finance functions
- Demand Planning:
– Good understanding of Statistics.
– Experienced analyst of historical data
– Working with available tools (Excel).
– Understands each of the building blocks of the total Forecast.
– Securing an effective consensus and collaborative approach for the final forecast
– Able to calculate Planning KPIs (Forecast Accuracy and Bias, and service KPIs) and knows the levers driving the improvements.
– Provides demand data formatted into appropriate reports and feeds them to other functions in time
- Supply Planning:
– Very detailed knowledge of distribution requirement planning, master production scheduling, Familiar with Foundations of Supply Planning areas and how these impact overall Business
– Understands output/information of Supply Planning process
– Understands the Weekly Supply Planning cycle and right sequence of Supply Planning Activities
– Basic understanding of customer service and inventory KPIs/NPD and Portfolio Management:
– Basic understanding of the standardized Portfolio Management processes within Carlsberg Group.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree and preferred APICS CPIM certified
- Minimum of 5-7 years supply planning experience/ 2-3 years’ managerial experience
- Proficient English in spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with Navision ERP a plus
- High integrity & positive work ethics
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Team player/Continuous learning
- Self-motivated and has desire to add value and improve
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior