Duties & Responsibilities
- Study design briefs (mood board) and determine requirements
- Prepares work to be accomplished by conducting research, gathering information and materials.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to line manager.
- Work with marketing and creative manager or line manager to produce final design.
- Reviewing final design and suggest improvements when necessary.
- Design brochures, flyer, poster, logo, signages, books, magazine, annual reports, advertisements merchandizes, wall art, and other communication materials as required by the Company.
- Ensure final graphics, artworks, and product designs are visually appealing, follow brand guideline and mood board and completed on time before deadline.
- Another task assigns by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and interior/architect field or related.
- At least 2 or 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design. Female and Male, Age from 20 to 35.
- Experience in printing & production is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in design software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and more software in design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Compelling portfolio of work overa wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills, Excellent eye for detail.
- Teamwork skills, Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skill and problem-solving aptitude.
*** All interested candidates are invited to send your CV, a cover letter, school transcript and other relevant documents, to TUBE COFFEE CO., LTD at the following address or via email.
– Contact detail: Name: TUBE COFFEE CO., LTD
– Address: #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Tel: 023 500 3183 / 070 336 207
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address #D3&E, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale $500 - $999
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3