Duties & Responsibilities
- Create idea to design the POP materials such as banner, poster, billboard, leaflet, brochure, showroom signage, product logo, product certificate, a staff award certificate, client award certificate, etc.
- Design uniform, tie and scarf for the entire staff.
- Assist to input art direction for TV Commercial spot shooting and editing.
- Shooting and retouching the photo for use in advertising.
- Editing website content as required by the management.
- Video editing, subtitle adding if required by the management.
- Set up and decorate the materials for any special event, Public relations activities, etc.
- Coordinate with Sales Teams to do the marketing activities to support sale.
- Coordinate with any department for conduct special events and Public Relations.
- Control the cost and quality of materials production.
- Perform other duties as assigned from the management of the Company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Address 8/F, Golden Tower, No. 166, Street 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 1