Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to draft the human resource guidelines, regulations and forms
- Process and conduct report about the staff evaluation in probation and observation period
- Support for occasional presentations or meeting on performance appraisals
- Control and monitor on monthly staff attendance (Head office and all projects)
- Control and monitor on finger print reports for all projects
- Double check on monthly punctuality and follow up with line managers.
- Deal with staff movement
- Conduct site visit and case investigations
- Prepare relevant reports and filling
- Other tasks assigned by mangers.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- At least 2-year experience in HR field.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels.
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Be punctual, honest and hard-working
- Good budgeting and resource allocation skills.
- Knowledge of Cambodian labor law and legal compliance.
- Willing to learn new things and travel to sites
- Good command in English and Chinese is an advantage.
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3