Duties & Responsibilities
- Check recruitment mailbox to save candidates’ resumes.
- Do shortlisting and contacting candidates for doing test & interview.
- Do sanction screening such as reference check etc.
- Collect all required documents of new joiners accordingly to company’s policy.
- Join interviews to learn about interview process & evaluation.
- Conduct interview if required by recruitment team.
- Develops and maintains the company policies and procedures, employee handbook and other application related. – Develops, implements and maintains effective compliance with labor laws and another compulsory following local requirement.
- Oversees employee on boarding, induction processes, exit processes and documentation related.
- Oversees and advise on resolving employee relations issues.
- Maintains employee records and files, oversees visa administration.
- Monitors and submits insurance claims.
- Coordinates all leaves of absence and administration in accordance to company policy.
- Leads annual performance management process for staff and leads professional development initiatives for staff.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Encourage and motivate employees to improve their efficiencies.
- Responsible for payroll, Undertaking regular salary reviews, welfare and administration.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties and tasks assigned by the Management of the company
Qualification & Requirements
- Female and Male, Age from 20 to 35
- At least Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or related fields
- Minimum 1 years working experience in human resource
- Self-motivate, flexible, puncture, honest, hardworking with long term commitment, Analytical problem-solving ability
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
*** All interested candidates are invited to send your CV, a cover letter, school transcript and other relevant documents, to KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD at the following address or via email.
*** Contact detail:
– Name: KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD
– Address: #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Tel: 023 500 3183 / 070 336 207
– Email: email@example.com
- Address #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $200 - $500
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1