Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to all users.
- Install operating system (Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS).
- Ensure all PCs are updated Anti-Virus and Licensed Software.
- Manage and configure User Policy and other security.
- Manage data backup with schedule.
- Update website of the Center.
- Install and share Printer for users, create mail user and configuration on PC, Mac and smart phones.
- Repairing PC, LCD Projector, Monitor and UPS.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Graduated Bachelor degree in information technology, computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year’s experiences working.
- Strong Knowledge of Networking, Files Server, DNS Server, VMware vSphere Hypervisor, Windows Server,
- Linux Suse.
- Knowledgeable in firewall, router configurations.
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #220, St 182, Sangkat Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1