Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Build the web application using Java Spring framework with Database MongoDB
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Ensure all projects are completed with timeline.
- Manage and handle assigned tasks or modules
- Manage and write flow chart and process document.
- Participates in system testing to ensure quality control
- Develop good quality projects in a challenging time frame and assists other members of the team
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 2-year experience in Java development area
- Must have strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concept and design
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing and Fx
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Must be familiar with Source Code Management using Git
- Be able to communicate in English
- Address Behind Sonsomkosal Pagoda, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1