Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and manages the implementation of customer experience policy and guideline to increase customer value that can build customer loyalty and business sustainability;
- Initiates activities to promote and/or motivate branch staff to improve customer service satisfaction ratings;
- Organizes surveys and collects current information about the service quality of other MFIs and companies to improve Amret’s customer service and satisfaction ratings;
- Controls call center, complaints, channels, services standards and customer relationships by responding in professional and efficient manner to customers via user-friendly standard operation procedure and complaint management systems;
- Leads, coaches and guides subordinate to improve and upgrade their capabilities in performing their jobs up to the expectations;
- Provide ongoing coaching and practical experience to develop a high-performing team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management and other related fields;
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in Marketing and customer service management with 2 years of work experience in project management and first level management;
- Good communication, social and customer relation, problem solving as well as interpersonal skills;
- Good management, analytical, critical and strategically thinking skills and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication both Khmer and English.
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 4