Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and coordinate between designers, different departments, suppliers, venues, decoration, entertainment, agenda, food, accommodations, transportation, activity on stage or major event. etc.
- Oversee the dismantlement of the event and the venue.
- Being a point of contact for event organizer to provide guidance on best practice.
- Coordinate with client, handle queries and resolve any issues before & the event day to ensure that smooth operation.
- Monitoring the competition and industry trend, specifically their online or digital marketing efforts.
- Conduct research on markets to identify event ideas and opportunities to promote company’s brand and boost sales volume.
- Recording and reposing feedback to internal terms to help mold overall strategy and exploit opportunity.
- Negotiate with any organizer to ensure the sponsorship is carried out in the best attractive and get result the maximum brand visibility.
- Ensure with activities event yearly plans are carried out to follow the timeline.
- Video editing and design event floor plan.
- Leverage strong working knowledge of applicable firm and service line quality, risk, and confidentiality policies and guidelines and reinforce with others
- Any other tasks assigned by manager and head of department.
Qualification & Requirements
- Education / Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
– At least 3-4 years’ work experiences in Event arrangement & management.
– Experience good presentation proposal, Good in problem solving skills.
– Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis.
– Initiative any new idea concept, flexibility, independent and adaptability.
– Enthusiastic, positive and full of energy all through the event from start to finish.
- Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
– Knowledge in MS office/ Video Software/ Design Software (Adobe Ai & PSD)
– Motivated, pro-active, and team-work oriented
– Be creative, honest, hard-working and good attitude
– Be detailed, precise, serious and careful
– Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working
– Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams
– Initiative any new idea concept, motivated, pro-active, and team-work oriented.
– Ability to communicate in English, if Chinese is plus
- Address Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3