Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage standard code convention, refactoring, clean & well-designed code
- Manage daily tasks log-time and regularly tracking task status progress.
- Manage daily scrum meeting with team leader.
- Manage development of system using Python programming language and Postgresql database.
- Manage source code commit to Git for team leader reviews.
- Manage support and communication with client for problem solving.
- Manage training participation and meeting with team leader actively.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 1 years’ professional working experience on Python Development of a Company/ies or NGO.
- Holds at lease Bachelor degree major in Computer Science, IT or with relevant skills.
- Understanding and be able to develop work plan and system process flow design
- Skill in Python programming language.
- Strong Knowledge of system analysis, workflow design, OOP concepts and Postgresql database.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to use other IDE development tools such as Sublime, Aptana, VScode .. etc.
- Able to use Ubuntu operating system, MacOS and Gitlab.
- Proven of good support & communication skills with client or teamwork.
- Good in English and Khmer both in spoken and written.
- Address Behind Sonsomkosal Pagoda, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1