Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Encode project requirements by converting workflow information into technical word, developing new customizations and interfacing CBS in conformance with development standards;
- Take ownership to ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple developments in accordance with related development plans;
- Recommend improvements to existing T24 technical and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Maintain historical reports by documenting development and revisions;
- Contribute in the preparation of user manuals, guides and other material to ensure supportability and reuse;
- Analyze, prioritize and fix open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affecting business applications;
- Perform other tasks, duties, and projects relevant as required or assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related fields;
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in IT Operations, production support, or programming;
- Experience in in SQL scripting to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) for reporting;
- Knowledge in T24 application develop and management, database, and ITSM and best practices methodologies is preferable;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 1