Duties & Responsibilities
- Controls and checks on the quality of construction, structure, equipment and decoration at key stages before/during construction such as; piling, basement floor, brick, sand, steel, cement, glass, door, window, ceiling, wall, fence, etc. to ensure that the construction agencies follow with the specified standards in the construction plan to comply with the branch standard;
- Conducts a survey and re-check the quality of decoration, equipment as well as the strength of the building after operating for several months to assess the quality, value and ethics of suppliers/contractors for further construction contracts or contract adjustment;
- Searching for existing building or area for new/standard office and to negotiate with the landlord before the contract is made regarding to all major conditions are complied with Amret’s Standard;
- Follows up the status of all office rental contract which is about to be expired and report to the responsible person (by area) subject to consider for renegotiated or renewal;
- Follows up the status of all office rental contracts to ensure that the rental pay is made on time as per agreement;
- Coordinates in setting up Marketing tools in all Amret Branches such as; repairing and decoration to fit out of all branches to ensure all equipment is ready for running a smooth operation on opening day;
- Follows up the status of branch repairing and maintenance to ensure all issues are solved on time;
- Performs other tasks, duties, and projects relevant as required or assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields;
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experiences in Administration, Engineering, Real Estate or related field;
- Using creative software such as; Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation or negotiation skill is preferable;
- Dynamics, good initiative and pleasant personality and willingness to travel to any provinces;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- Good computer literacy.
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 2