Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates;
- Take ownership to ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple configuration, customization and developments in accordance with related development plans;
- Participate in project implementation assigned by Manager;
- Test software to ensure the code is correct and fix (debugging) errors where they occur; rerun and recheck the program until it produces the correct results;
- Recommend improvements to existing core banking system technical and business processes in order to meet requirements;
- Develop customizations and interfaces in the Core Banking System in conformance with development standards;
- Work with simplification and data teams to enhance end user experience and client insights;
- Collaborate closely with the quality assurance team to ensure the work before moving to user acceptance test;
- Participate in the designing and planning the projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Make sure the long-term solutions are provided within the SLA on the Core Banking System;
- Develop, implement and document systems in internal methodology, processes and procedures for software development adhering to ISO & SDLC standards.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields;
- Minimum 2 year experience in IT programming and preferably in Banking or Microfinance industry;
- Experience in T24 configuration, development experience and third party interfacing are preferable;
- Knowledge in Web based application development, Java, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Reporting Development, Windows, Linux operating system and strong in MS SQL Server or Oracle database development;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 2