Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare Purchase Request
- Plan, Coordinate and overseeing the local purchase activities in the company.
- Purchase material for all sites
- Control filling document – Making PO documents
- Update / Tracking the delivery for all purchasing,
- Comparison purchasing price with Plan budget cost of BOQ.
- Monitor and confirm delivery schedule for material transportation to site by project and warehouse
- Understanding about any material’s specification requirement from Engineering.
- Material sourcing and negotiate for material specification, price, term condition, quality, quantity
- Do procurement activities report.
- Other tasks are assigned by Procurement & Logistic Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- More than three years of experience in Procurement officer
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or administration/ management related field (Engineering Skill is must)
- Professionalism, honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Smart, flexible, able to work under pressure and complete work with deadline.
- Independent, organized with positive working.
- Hard and good communication team work….etc.
- Language: Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English & Khmer is required.
- Good Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and Email)
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Address #148EA2, St. 430, Tuol Tompoung 2, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior