Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with relevant departments to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Coordinates all areas necessary in order to bring the product into the market, and develops financial operating plans to project profit and loss of a product.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, processes and end products.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver and commercialize products per agreed schedule.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Responsible for proposing the business strategies, product pricing and sales/marketing planning so as to increase the market share of the bank’s products.
- Work with different departments to establish proper control measures, clear guidelines and business performance indicators.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 3 year experience in related areas.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A strong desire to work in a team and sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and internal & external relationship building
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
- Address Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3