Duties & Responsibilities
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities (Décor, Structural, MEP materials) and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procurer the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work on site.
- In negotiation and resolving issues relating to construction work including payment.
- Valuing daily works.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Prepare progress reports regularly.
Qualification & Requirements
- Relevant experience in construction projects.
- Good contractual and pricing knowledge will be an advantage.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
- Good in English language in both written and spoken.
- Being pro-active in the delivery of tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Be able to work in team and good time management, hard-working and initiative skill.
- Be honest, friendly, flexible, high commitment, good attitude, open-minded and work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal, Communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to travel to sites/provinces and mobilize the workplace.
*** Working Hour:
– Working Time : 08:00am ~ 5:30pm (Lunch time : 12:00~13:00)
– Working Days: Mon-Sat(Half day)
– Monthly Gasoline Allowance
– Meal allowance
– Vehicle Allowance
– Accommodation allowance
– Transportation allowance
– Birthday allowance
– Annual Leave 18 days
– Sick Leave 7 days
– Special Leave 7 days
– Urgent Leave 5 days
– Private Insurance (Health, Life)
– Insurance (NSSF)
– Evaluation Twice per year
– Annual Party
- Address Phum 3, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $500 - $999
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3