Senior Training Officer works closely with the Chief HR Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the HR Department, NTC Group.
- To maintain learning & development policies and procedures so that they are well communicated and implemented;
- To prepare monthly HR report to be accurately and timely submission.
- To execute organizational development strategies/activities and all related organizational charts to be in place;
- To coordinate in identifying and executing the organizational culture to ensure the corporate core values are best practice and promoted.
- To conduct training needs assessment (TNA) for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance;
- To monitor and evaluate the learning and development program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
- To coordinate in assessing and conducting management trainee program for KGE, EK, and MT to identify their talent/skills/capabilities for both current and future manpower needs;
- To monitor and evaluate the management trainees program to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency.
- To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify core competencies and clear roles in order to prepare employee career development and succession planning
- To coordinate with HOD/SP to identify employees’ competencies and performance to ensure talent management is developed and retained.
- To monitor and evaluate talent management processes to ensure smoothness, effectiveness and efficiency;
- To develop and implement team building program/activities to promote employees’ team spirit within NTC Group;
- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- BBA in management or appropriate related field (HR discipline is a plus);
- A minimum of 03 years of experiences at a management level in HR;
- Experience in organizational development; learning &development; and management trainees program;
- Working knowledge of succession planning and talent management;
- Good negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills;
- Good command of English;
- Demonstration of ability to work under pressure;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
- Working knowledge of labor laws,
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and Knowledge of HRIS
- Salary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
- How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Name. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
- Contact Details
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
Closing date : February 08, 2019
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3