Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer acquisition for VIP deposit product. Assign sales meeting through the introduction of VIP banking products, manage existing customer portfolio, new FUM growth, and new customer
- Leverage existing customer relationship to maximize cross-selling product
- Ensure that the highest quality of service is offered in the VIP premises at all times.
- Leverage portfolio profit by retaining profitable business and influencing pricing, customer behavior, cross-sell
- Effective handling of customer issues and complaints
- Ensure you and your team are aware of and compliant with FTB’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Identify potential risks and put appropriate mitigation plans in place.
- Prevent and/or minimize frauds, forgeries, and losses.
- Conduct spot compliance and security audits to ensure staff operates above minimum service standards.
- Champion the implementation and sustainability of the VIP Service Proposition.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in banking or related field.
- Three years’ experience with demonstrated superior performance in managing a team of customer service specialists.
- Sales skills and understanding of sales culture preferably acquired in the Financial Services Sector.
- Extensive supporting business development planning, documentation, and implementation.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of bank procedures, products, and services.
- Demonstrated staff management experience.
- Good planning, problem-solving & organizing skills.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with the challenge
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency
- Address Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3