Duties & Responsibilities
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
Qualification & Requirements
- Age Minimum Age of 18
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with assistants, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
*** Working Hour
Hours Full-Time (48 hours per week)
– Generous Wages
– Employee Discounts
– Group Accident Insurance/ Group Health Insurance (after 1 year employment duration)
– Paid Annual Leave
- Address Phnom Penh Center, Sothearos Blvd. (Corner Sihanouk Blvd), Phnom Penh, Cambodia 12301
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate