Duties & Responsibilities
The overall job description below outlines the main areas of responsibilities of the Employee:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Simulation Laboratories.
- Prepare all teaching/learning activities in the Simulation Laboratories, including preparation of essential equipment and supplies required to teach students how to perform skills prior to entry into clinical settings.
- Supervise simulation technology used by students and teach students how to use the equipment and how to perform tasks.
- Train students in the operational aspects of relevant equipment and instrumentation associated with different simulation technologies.
- Assist the Deputy Dean for Clinical Affairs in Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) preparation and test.
Qualification & Requirements
– Registered Nurse.
– At least 3 years of general nursing care performed in acute care and community settings.
– Strong clinical skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Experience as an educator is an advantage.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
– Excellent oral and written command of English and Khmer.
– Ability to use Windows and Microsoft Office operating systems.
- Address # 55, Street 180-184, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Years of Experience 3