Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist project manager in all administrative functions and processes
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials
- Coordinate the work of construction observation staff
- Compile all time sheets of staff
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist employee’s with questions (miscellaneous HR questions)
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Helping the project manager about all safety requirements.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience: 3 years in similar position
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Team spirit.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate and motivate.
- The ability to understand the project and other contract documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : email@example.com
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Address #148EA2, St. 430, Tuol Tompoung 2, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $350 - $380
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3