Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and do administrative work at construction site.
- Keep track of tasks to be performed by relevant contractor and sub-contractor against their related timeframe.
- Foresee and raise PRF for material and equipment required.
- Update daily manpower of all contractor and subcontractors.
- Report daily progress of actual work done against progress of set schedule.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and update schedule if there’s any significant change required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report and submit to PM for verification and approval.
- Assist PM to prepare monthly progress claim.
- Ensure the cleanliness at construction site.
- Prepare office supply and stationary for site office.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year experience in construction site management or related coordination work.
- Able to work under flexible working hours.
- Computer competency in design and office application.
- Good English and Khmer literacy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, in English and Khmer.
- High commitment to assigned tasks and responsibility.
- Address #A5, La Seine, Diamond Island, Tonle Bassac commune, Chamkarmon district, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1