Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Develop, train, manage and motivate the staffs under supervision to perform high
- Performing other tasks as per assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering or Architect
- At least 10-year-experience of Architecture & Urban planning
- Design & Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Sub-contractor workforce/quality management
- Leadership & Management
- High Critical Thinking
- High Problem Solving
- High Leadership & Management
- Work under pressure.
*** Competitive Offer:
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Coffee and fruit serve
- Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
- Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
- Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Address Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Apply No
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 5