Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the storage room
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience: 3 years in similar position
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storage room or warehouse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management (Excel…)
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Time-management skills
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate and motivate.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Honesty and ethical behavior.
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Address #148EA2, St. 430, Tuol Tompoung 2, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $300
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3