Duties & Responsibilities
- Check and control stock report as daily and monthly.
- Control and check the purchase order and goods received.
- Count inventory as monthly and sent report to manger.
- Consolidate the actual count with system.
- Control stock in and out.
- Other task will be assigned by the manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- A degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year experience in Stock Controller.
- Good at Communication, and negotiation.
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft Office, Internet and Email)
- Good in English (Chinese Language is an advantage)
- Willing to work as a team.
- Honest, hardworking and flexible.
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1