Duties & Responsibilities
- Check all item confirm with Invoice or PO before pass to stock account bill
- Print Fixed Asset code to stick on equipment
- Confirm transfer, Returned, Invoice & adjust in in system
- Checked case new installation in workflow, Assign Technician and Customer Complaint History
- Received equipment hand over, returned, replacement form from TS to upload in AMIS Billing System
- Follow up equipment borrowing from staff.
- Complete Customer Activate Handover Form Work in Internal Group.
- Send items to province refer to stock account list
- Scan form to province for sign received and keep record as document
- Check Stock On-Hand and Plant to order Equipment & Accessory
- List equipment that got problem to Technical check and testing for write off
- Clean all equipment returned from customers and warehouse storage
- Other task from Managements
Qualification & Requirements
- Under graduates or Fresh Graduates of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, IT, English or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Stock.
- Good personality, flexibilities, and hardworking.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet using)
- Under graduates or Fresh Graduates of Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting, IT, English or related field
- Good spoken and written for both English and Khmer
- Good communication and high self-responsibility with strong commitment in team work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadline
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Internet-Email or other application is a plus)
- Willing to work multi-task
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1