Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage inventory movement in the warehouse
- Deliver product to the client base on delivery note
- Maintain proper record of inventory
- Perform inventory count to ensure the correct data and physical
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authorities.
- Sorting all goods and stacking them appropriately.
- Assisting in the labeling, tagging and packaging of the goods.
- Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with related departments
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the work place, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions
Qualification & Requirements
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet targets and coordinate activities with team members.
- Understanding of storage safety norms and other documentation processes.
- Must have the understanding of using a PC for feeding inventory records.
- High school degree, diploma.
- Address Olympia City, Building C7 Fortune Tower, Room 21st Floor-Room 03A, Street 182, Corner 161, Shangkat Vealvong, Khan Prampimakara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $200
- Experience Level Entry