Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed drawings as instructed design engineer for structural design team leader
- Prepare BOQ of structural related works
- Do site inspection and site report submit to structural design team leader.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by structural design team leader.
- Other tasks assign by assign by Senior Structural Engineer.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 1 years related experience in Structural Draftman
- Competency computer skill:
– Advanced Concrete (is a must), Revit, Tekla Structure, and advanced steel.
– Robot structural Analysis, Etap…,Autocad 2D& 3D,
– Able work overtime when needed
– Good verbal and written English proficiency
– Good interpersonal skill, high responsibility, adaptive and able to work under pressure
– Be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honest, High commitment and willing to work as a team
– Knowledge of Post Tension building is advantage
- Address #A5, La Seine, Diamond Island, Tonle Bassac commune, Chamkarmon district, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2