Duties & Responsibilities
- Can operate and install the total station machine, leveling machine, and relevant survey equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment failures are documented and reported to the Senior Survey Base Engineer.
- Mark center line, grid line and line for build construction area.
- Cooperate daily on the contractor/sub-contractor’s work.
- Frequently check survey instrument to make sure it is in good condition for accurate surveying.
- Other task assigned by management team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Candidate must be a Bachelor engineering graduate.
- At least one or two years experiences with related work.
- Good at study Construction drawing.
- Able to use Ms. Office and Auto Cad.
- Must be good in English,if knowing Chinese or Vietnamese is an advantage.
- Net Salary (Competitive )
- Phone Allowances
- Insurance Cover
- Address Canadia Tower (22nd floor), #315, Ang Duong Street (Corner of Monivong Blvd), Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 3