Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the team.
- Assist in preparation of loan documentation and attending meeting with clients.
- Facilitate the meetings/appointments/conference calls and provide timely reminders to the respective LPs.
- Draft correspondence and/communicate with clients on matters assigned.
- Delivery of loan document and legal correspondence to clients, courts or government agencies.
- Assist in coordinating various local authorities and relevant competent authorities with regard to registration of loan agreement.
- Support client activities and requirements in a proactive manner, liaising with clients for example, take messages, pass on information, deal with simple queries.
- Prepare and/or format documents according to the Firm& templates using appropriate Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- May be required to follow up on client fees collection.
- Other work as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Holds a bachelor degree in any field, preferably in administration
- Other academic qualifications in related field and/or English would be an added advantage Experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Past work experience in the legal industry is not necessary but would be an added advantage Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Possess professional finesse
- Possess good typing skills
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Khmer
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Possess team player qualities
- Is curious and proactive
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to multi task and prioritise multiple work demands
- Fast learner and worker with a strong service mind and &”can-do”attitude
*** How to submit application
Interested candidates are required to fill in the Application Form (download here) and submit it with Cover letter and CV with the copy of Cambodian ID Card or Passport (foreigner only) and other related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to address mentioned below
- Address #29, Street 294 Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Cahamkarmon Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior