Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
- Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
- Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
- Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
- Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
- Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
- Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
- POP maintenance
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree of IT or related field is required. Undergraduate is also welcome
- Technical knowledge & skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures & e-mail
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch.
- Good spoken English and/ (or) any other languages: Chinese/Thai/Vietnamese is a plus
- Personal motorbike is a plus
- Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
- Be willing to support as needed.
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1