Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop After-Sales Service Annual and Mid-Year Training Plan
- To ensure all technician in each branch received fundamental training on Toyota System based on their skill and experience and other training such as Accessory Installation or Technical Instruction
- To ensure all Service Advisor in each branch received fundamental training.
- To ensure all Branch Manager received Fundamental training.
- To set Training KPI (All Training Programs) and monitoring on its progress/ performance
- Together with Customer Service Manager (Dist.) to set the target in the area of Fundamentals Enhancement
- Together with General Manager-of Customer Service to support all Branch Manager to Install Appropriate
- Tools and to ensure work safety, high productivities, and good working environment
- To conduct regularly branch visit to check Tool and Maintenance, requirement of New Tools and Technician implementation on work procedure…etc.
- To fix check-list set by Dist. Customer Service and Train Technician in each branch until they could fix the job.
- To manage on subordinate performance to ensure the target achievement by each individual staff
- To ensure the awareness and implementation of Safety Measure During Training in each Branch Workshop
- To carry out any other duties that may assigned by Management
Qualification & Requirements
- University degree in General Management or other related fields
- At least 3-5 years of professional experiences in related field
- Excellent knowledge of management skill and leadership skill
- Good teamwork and communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory skills and initiative in work
- Strong time management and Result-oriented toward the job
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Russian Federation Blvd, Phum Borey 100 Khnong,Sangkat Teuk Thla , Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 3