Duties & Responsibilities
As Warehouse and Transportation Coordinator, you will be responsible for general warehouse administrative work activities and coordinating transportation activities for goods in and out of the warehouse with assigned tasks by the management team.
- Understand and follow all transportation/warehouse Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate with sales forecast information from company system and create the efficient transportation plan
- Monitor and control company’s trucks data tracking system (pre-alert tracks for maintenance items, such as oil change, tire check and replacement) in order to enhance the performance of the trucks with best condition
- Make and execute transportation planning regarding delivery needs of sales department and customer orders
- Manage outbound orders including stock transport orders between sites
- Track and trace of delivery of the cargos with high level delivery management by GPS system tracking truck movements on road
- Responsible and monitor for all shipments unloading into the warehouse, by ensuring all goods are delivered in good condition and handle with care when moving the cargoes into the warehouse for storage
- Support inventory control activities to include identifying, investigating, and resolving inventory discrepancies with company design coding system
- Manage warehouse Master Data.
- Proactively provide problem solution and communicate with logistics supervisor and appropriate departments to ensure the best warehouse inventory control and transportation planning schedules
- Collaborate with truck team and related parties to ensure fast processing of delivery orders both in and out
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Fast and efficient worker, able to work under pressure and highly responsible
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours, multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
011 240024 / 087 240024 (Miss Srey Neang).
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior