- Maintain and control all goods/stocks in warehouse.
- Keep clean and hygiene at working place and warehouse.
- Making sure and checking the goods before the delivering to the customers .
- Receiving and checking all goods in warehouse.
- Making and updating stock in and stock out report.
- Counting stocks regularly.
- Ensure a proper stock management procedure and policy implementation decided by management.
- Ensure stocks are not damage or obsolete.
- Arrange goods brought into warehouse orderly for the incoming shipments.
- Other assigned tasks by manager.
- Age under 37y
- At least 1 year’s working experience in warehouse management.
- BBA Degree / Study at University in related fields is plus..
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to use basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet and Email).
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and honest.
- Knowledge of English language is plus.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner.
- Friendly and good communication.
- An individual with positive mind set,interpersonal communication skills, out-going person.
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday : 4:00pm to 10:00pm
Expected Working Environment
- Phnom Penh
How To Apply
- Please send a CV to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview
Human Resource and Administration Department
Phnom Penh HR Agent Co.,LTD
- Contact : Recruitment Department
- Phone : 093 682 682 /078 868 848
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPhnomPenhHR
- Website : https://www.pp-hr.com
- Address Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale 150$-200$
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1